Boys & Girls Clubs Community Health Services (BGC-CHS) is a division of Boys & Girls Clubs of Garden Grove (BGCGG). Community Health Services is comprised of programs that focus on serving the whole child through academic support, health access, case management, mental health, and family engagement. The Community Health Services division provide services at over 26 partner locations in Central Orange County.
ARCHES program is a dedicated family support program of Boys & Girls Clubs of Garden Grove (BGCGG) that focuses on improving families’ Access to Resources for Children’s Health, Education, and Support, connecting families to community resources by providing:
- Information & Referral Services
- Pediatric Vision Care
- Health and Dental Access/Navigation
- Homeless Youth Case Management
- Health Insurance & Social Services Enrollment
10602 Chapman Avenue, Ste. 101
Garden Grove, CA 92840
Open Monday - Friday
8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
TRC(Truancy Reduction Center) assists police officers, the school district, and families by offering services that support students who are truant.
- Case Management
- Parenting Classes
- Goal Setting
- Attendance/Grade Monitoring
11262 Garde Grove Blvd.
Garden Grove, CA 92843
Open Monday, Wednesday - Friday
8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
10:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.
FYOP (Family Youth Outreach Program) provides counseling, educational classes, and other community programs for families with youth who are 18 years old or younger.
- Individual, Group, Family Counseling
- Drug Awareness Classes
- Juvenile Offender Classes
- Anger Management
- Community Beautification
11301 Acacia Parkway
Garden Grove, CA 92840
Monday - Thursday
11:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
9:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
9:00 a.m - 5:00 p.m.
Internships are available for Master or Bachelor’s level students who provide case management, counseling services, and community resources for families with youth who are 18 years old or younger.
Benefits of Internships
- Clinical Supervision – MFT and MSW – AAMFT approved
- Child and Adult hours available
- Prepare for licensure
- Community Based Experience
Requirements for Internships
- Currently enrolled or have completed a degree in Counseling, Human Services, Psychology, Sociology, Social Work, or related program
- Minimum of One Semester/ Two Quarters
- Bilingual preferred
- Must be over the age of 21
- Pass a Live Scan and TB Test
* Complete Volunteer Application Form
* Submit to Volunteer Manager
* Applications are accepted year round