We’re back and currently recruiting for the 2020-21 school year! We’re recruiting applicants with a flexible schedule that can work at least two days a week Monday-Friday, starting the week of August 10th. Click below to apply online today!
Be a part of the Boys & Girls Club Movement!
As an employee with Boys & Girls Clubs of Garden Grove, you’ll have the opportunity to make a difference in the community, unlock a child’s potential, and start your great career. You’ll be provided with training opportunities, a consistent work schedule, and have access to advancement opportunities.
With over 60 sites throughout Orange County (primarily in Garden Grove), we have approximately 500 employees and many diverse employment opportunities, such as:
- After School Youth Development Professionals (elementary, intermediate or high school)
- Sports Referees
- MFT/MSW Counselors
- Case Managers
- Early Learning Teachers
- Site Supervisors
- Administrative Positions
- CPR Instructors
- Bus Drivers
All applicants must meet the following minimum requirements:
- At least 18 years of age
- Have a High School diploma or equivalent
- Complete an online employment application
- Pass screening and background check
- Pass instructional staff exam (if required for position)
Follow us on Instagram! @bgcggcareers